My Quest for a Beautiful Home

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What to Write??

Well guys, this one is going to just be about me. My love for decorating, and my love of people. I truly have been blessed in life with many gifts and for that I am thankful. As a wonderful person in my life once said "You are the only person I know that can fall into a pile of ****and come out smelling like a rose". Could I ask for more? Probably not.

Family and people are very important to me, they are the root of my imagination, and have allowed me to be as successful as I am today. I love what I do, and how I do it. I spend entire days running around helping people make their surroundings beautiful. What is not to love about that. When you really get to the root of what I do....I make people see potential in the homes they already had, and beautify the spaces they once saw as ordinary. What has to be ordinary about your home? NOTHING is always my response.

No comments:

Post a Comment